Saturday, September 17, 2011

Waking up to WHAT?




The other morning shortly before 7 am I hear the beeping of a truck backing up. It kept going, and going, and going. So I finally jumped up to look at the neighbors yard to see if they were moving the play house. I had hear that they were getting a crane to do so. We couldn't see anything so I thought I was wrong. When we finally got up about half an hour later I could hear a lot of talking. So Mike went out to look and the crane was stretched from the stree all the way into the back yard picking up the playhouse! IT WAS HUGE, as you can see. Someone who was helping them was making a weird animal noise and they said, "Your neighbors are going to be asking if that is a bird!! HAHAHAHAH." Guess what, I know you weren't a bird.

We are guessing the guy build the house himself and for sentimental value wanted to keep it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: