Random clips from our life
LibbyHenryMary JaneSidney
MJ/LibbyHenry/Syd
MJHenryLibbySyd
Oi, everytime I load this post the pictures change order! So, let's try this again:Libby: the shot with the most of her showing in a full outfit with uh, three pictures on it, top one maybe a giraffe and she's on a blanketHenry: Blue and white outfit with blue collar on shiny blue blanketSyd: in a baby seat of some variety in the white with green fringe and pink flowerM.J.: wearing something blue with some green things on it (?) with some blanket in the corner and a book up there in the top of the pictureWe really need to visit, Si isn't sure what I mean when I mention M.J.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Libby
Henry
Mary Jane
Sidney
MJ/Libby
Henry/Syd
MJ
Henry
Libby
Syd
MJ
Henry
Libby
Syd
Oi, everytime I load this post the pictures change order! So, let's try this again:
Libby: the shot with the most of her showing in a full outfit with uh, three pictures on it, top one maybe a giraffe and she's on a blanket
Henry: Blue and white outfit with blue collar on shiny blue blanket
Syd: in a baby seat of some variety in the white with green fringe and pink flower
M.J.: wearing something blue with some green things on it (?) with some blanket in the corner and a book up there in the top of the picture
We really need to visit, Si isn't sure what I mean when I mention M.J.
Post a Comment