Monday, July 11, 2011

Sidney's 2nd Birthday Party

Sidney was so excited for her party. She LOVES to say "Happy Day!" I was still on major rest after having M.J. so Mike was more than awesome and did everything for the paryt. Under direction he made and decorated the cake and got the house ready and made the hotdogs. Sorry ladies, he is all mine! The birthday girl was so excited for everything she had a hard time holding still so I could take a picture of her. Thankfully her Aunt Heather was willing to hold her long enough for the picture.
























She was too excited to blow out her candle that I had to keep covering her mouth and hold her back. (By the way, this makes the cake super easy to cut and serve.)






















Sidney got some awesome new outfits, new dollies, a new dog toy, a little wagon, and a ball. She has been in Heaven since those are about the best things in the world to her! Thanks to those of you who were able to make it.

1 comment:

kt said...

The cake looks great, Mike, I bet it was really easy to serve, I didn't even think of that!

Syd does look very excited in that one picture (looking at cake but not blowing).

Yay for sisters-in-law willing to help out, even with pictures! (Heather, love the shirt!)

Si: (he's currently upside down) Why's there a two on the five? Can we play with my cousins?