Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MJ two week check up at three old. Sidney's 2 yr check up.

Usually my kids are barely on the charts. MJ is at 60% on her weight at 9 lbs. They are supposed to make it back to birth weight by 2 weeks. That means that a week ago she was supposed to be 7 lbs 4 oz. I think she would have been beyond that.

Her height is at 63% at 21 inches. So she has grown the recommended half an inch.

Her head is at 25% at 14 inches.

Sidney was at 31% for weight at 25.25 lbs. Not too bad.

Height is 18% at 32.5 inches. Though she was SCREAMING bloody murder and wouldn't hold still so who knows if that is right.

And her head is at 77% at 19.1 inches.

It will be interesting to see how MJ does over the next several months.

2 comments:

kt said...

Hope they got her height right, or it can lead to fun next year (like we're having).

BB surprised us and was solidly on the charts, and then fell off, hence the fun this year.

Lesson learned, be mean and make sure they get it fairly accurate!

Unknown said...

The head size is a little small. Maybe she'll be the one with a normal sized head?

I did the best I could to hold her down. She wasn't interested. I was completely taken aback at the resistance she put up.