When we got home from the Dr today I had to call Mike and feed MJ. The kids were working on finding their own lunch like they do every day. Suddenly I can smell something burning.
I call the kids in and thankfully Libby chose to tell me the truth from the get go so I could stop freaking out as the smell was getting worse and worse.


She had tried to make macaroni and cheese, the kind you make in the microwave. She didn't follow the directions at all though. She didn't even put water in the bowl.
But she told me the truth and she even cleaned up the mess herself. She had put the bowl in a grocery sack and even taken it to the outside garbage can. Lesson learned.
1 comment:
Proud of you, Libby. Your mom probably remembers when I did something similar, I'm sure your grandma does.
I tried to reheat some Mac and Cheese in my yellow bowl but the microwave was old and didn't always stop at the end of the timer and I had left the room. Fried the bowl, too.
Post a Comment