Monday, July 14, 2008

Slide Show

I hope you have noticed the slide show to your right. Cool things about it are:
-click on the picture you want and it will take you to a bigger picture of it
-from there you can read my captions
-you can also do a big slide show of all of them from there WITH the captions

Anything I am forgetting?

1 comment:

kt said...

Yay! I love Picasa, and I love that more people are using it now!

I love leaving comments for pictures, sometimes you just have to ask what is going on!

Let's see, you can use the arrows to go through the pictures one at a time if you don't want to do the slide show or you can look at the whole album on one screen and if the caption is to long move your mouse over it to read it all. If we have Picasa we can add you to our favorites so we can know when you update (YES!).

I think that covers it. So excited, hope everyone looks and uses the comments, it's fun!

(I know, I'm obsessed with Picasa, is there a support group?)