Sunday, July 6, 2008

Libby's Graduation

At Libby's pre-school graduation they all got to pick one story that they had written during the year and read it for everyone. As they did through the year after they read the story they would take one comment and one question. The running comment that night was, "I like your pictures." They were all very cute. We are so proud of you Libby. She is reading like crazy and learning new things every day! Good job kiddo.


2 comments:

kt said...

Yay, Libby!

She did such a good job. Big hug from Aunt Katie!!

One question (I was sure it was what the kids would ask) - What did Grandma Mouse make for dinner? Did Mom and Dad get some, too, after the angel brought them? ;)

Becca said...

Congratulations Libby! Now you're going to be a big kindergartener. I'm so proud of you.

Lisa, I love your new background and your playlist.