Thursday, July 10, 2008

INGREDIENT CHALLENGE

So, you all have to go check out the website Ingredient Challenge. It was created by Mike's brother Jon and his wife Monica. You can win prizes and get ideas and all sorts of fabulous stuff. Check it out and pass the word!

1 comment:

kt said...

Take, uhm, five? Six, maybe? I've lost count. I'm not having luck with leaving comments on your site lately, they just don't want to work. Though you editing does NOT help, make my comment make no sense at all. I felt so smart I figured out Jon had done it...

Looks like fun, could get lots of different recipes. I've passed it on to those I know that might enjoy it, and a few of them will forward it to EVERYONE they know. It should start getting around.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh, yeah, something about Beatles on the playlist being the only thing I can find, liking your new background (very you) and I'll add that I like your slideshow, too! I'd probably like your playlist more if my internet were better.

Love your blogging lately! It's so fun to keep up. You've already beat last year, yay!

Oh, yeah. Something about how your comment verification codes are always the most entertaining, just works out that way. (Though not this time, of course.)

Think I got it all, again. ;)