Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A couple random things

The other night at dinner MJ was filling her diaper.  I asked Mike to change it as I had changed a couple earlier and Syd had a couple accidents so I felt I had done my share.  Henry pipes up and says, "Mom, your pooped!"

The kids were also talking about how when they grow up they are still going to ask us for help.  I said that would be easy since Henry is planning on living next door to us.  Mike asked him why he wanted to live next door to us and he said, "Because I love you guys SO MUCH!"

(Awwwww)

We have always been a little sad that our family turned out lopsided. 3 girls and 1 boy.  The other night Henry exclaims in the middle of dinner that there is a pattern.  We thought he meant to how we were sitting but then realized he was talking age order.  If we include mom and dad then there is a pattern!  YAY!!  It all works out.  So it goes boy girl girl boy girl girl.  All is right in the world again.  *SIGH*

I know there was more but every time I sit down to type them up I can't remember so I will post this and do another when I manage to remember.

Have a Fabulous Summer Day!

3 comments:

Abbey from TheOtherSink said...

Sounds like you need to have one more....Pattern says it will be a boy!

The Healy Family said...

You're kids are the BEST!!

The Healy Family said...

SOOOOO cute!