Wednesday, December 8, 2010

new baby

Every is so nice! So here are some details. Due June 29th. So I am about 10.5 weeks along. The morning sickness is so bad that the unisom didn't work this time, the first prescription I got didn't work and the one I am on now only kind of works. :D Hopefully it will all be done in a just a couple weeks, right? I had a quick ultrasound on Monday, the baby has arms, legs, head, a heart that beats, and it moves!

Anything I am forgetting?

The trips? Yeah, um, I will get to those. I promise. I just don't know when. Sorry!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahooo! Congratulations! Here's hoping for a buddy for Henry! Please let me know what I can do for you. are you working?

Take care & take it easy!

Abbey from TheOtherSink said...

Congrats...if you need any Zofran or Phenergan (promethazine) let me know. I have some left. I had 9 month morning sickness all 3 times so they had me on the good stuff.

Shi said...

Yay! congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon. :D

Laura said...

Congrats! Morning sickness is the worst. Zofran really helped me too. Good luck!