I was sitting on the stairs with Sidney today, she was playing with Henry's farm music thingy. (there is a name for it, I know there is . . . ) She gets up, walks over to me, grabs my hand and turns it palm up. I am thinking she is going to grab my hand and take me somewhere or steal my spot. She then proceeds to pretend to take something out of my hand and eat it. Not just once like she is making a mistake thinking I had something but she kept doing it! It was just too cute.
Someday I will tell you more about the trip . . . .
I am busy with other things.
Like trying to keep food down. Stupid morning sickness. :|
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your morning sickness, but congratulations!
WHAT!?! Morning sickness!!! Congratulations! Did you already announce this & I missed it? Should I host New Year's Eve? Let me know what we can do for you guys! xoxxo
Hey what are you talking about. I still have morning sickness and I am 20 weeks preggo. So when are you due. Hope you start to feel better soon. Hope all is going well for you guys. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment