Monday, November 9, 2009

Umm . . . .

So on my last post I was looking for another winner. If you don't have a blog doing something nice for three people would count for me at this point. I still need another winner, actually two . . . . . Amy didn't count as she is the one that I won from. And Katie commented on the first post, so I know that there are more of your out there reading this, so please, can I give you something?!?!?!?! :D

Have a GREAT day

Lisa

1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Lisa so what am I supposed to do I will be one of your three people that you are trying to get. I know that you already got one now you have 2 hip hip hooray. Hey did I tell you I got put in the young womens. I am a Beehive advisor. It is so different than primary. This is the first time I have had a calling that did not have to do with primary. Exciting.