Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pay it Forward

So I got my prize in the mail this week! Thanks Amy. I got some halloween socks, a totally awesome boondoggle keychain, did you know I collect keychains, and a list pad, always need those. Thanks Amy, GREAT Stuff.

I still need one more winner for mine, so I guess the first person to post here will get it!

And Remember if you win you need to pay it forward . . .

2 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Yay! I am glad you got your gifties in the mail. I am happy you like the boondoggle key chain. I was thinking as I threw it in that you wouldn't think it was lame or totally 90's. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Amy, those are perfect for Lisa!

Congrats, Lisa, sounds like a really fun package!

I guess now that my comment has made it up on your first post I should actually get on the ball and do mine, huh?