Twice in the past two weeks I have been at a store and mistaken for an employee. Both times I was wearing my red Utah jacket. I think the color and the fact that it says "Utah" right were a name tag would be make it so I look like an employee. One of the people who asked if I knew where something was turned out to be in my ward. Kinda sad that she didn't recognize me till after I told her that I didn't work there and then asked her how she was doing. On the bright side, hopefully I look like a friendly person that is willing to help you out at the store if you need it!
What are your thoughts?
P.S. I still need one more winner for my pay it forward post!
1 comment:
That has happened to me before too. So I guess we must look like we know things. LOL
Speaking of pay it forward...um, yeah I still need to send yours. Oops, I am slow.
Post a Comment