Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MJ 5 Months

MJ is five months old today. In some ways it seems like she should be a year old and others I can't believe she is already five months.

As you can see in the picture she is already as tall as the port-a-crib is wide. She is wearing a 6-9 month outfit. This is just so weird to me as with the other kids about this time we are FINALLY moving them up to 3-6 month clothing. She really is going to be our tall one.

She loves it when you play with her. She loves Patty Cake and riding the horse like the others have. She also likes being in the saucer now and sometimes can get it to rotate. She loves to grin REALLY big when she first wakes up in the morning. It just starts my day out right.

MJ has started grabbing hair, and she has a fantastic grip. She seems to really enjoy Henry right now. Whenever he is in charge of keeping her from crying she smiles a lot at his dancing and singing. All the kids are just loving having her around.

She has really turned on the drool. She is also good at raspberries. She also has this cute little growl she does. I love it. I will try to get it on video.  She can roll over but mostly does it when she should be going to sleep therefore making it hard to go to sleep.  I am sure she would do it more often but I don't have many places I can lay her on the floor to play.  Soon.

She also likes to look at ANYTHING that produces light. Whenever I burp her and our room is dark, she will contort her body just so she can turn and look at my clock.

She is crazy and we all love her tons!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: