Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reading Challenge

My sister got me looking at a reading challenge blog, I think she is hoping to help people read more classic novels. Which is great, just not my thing apparently. The first challenge on the page the day I went there was to read the Harry Potter books. I had recently seen the new movie and was having the urge to go back and watch all the movies again and the re-read all of the books. We, Mike and I, have watched all the movies and I just finished the 1st book. Mike had a lot of questions for me as we watched the movies. I read books so fast that sometimes I forget what I have read. I just want to find out how things end. :D So re-reading the books is helping me to first of all remember everything and second answer his questions. Though I am not answering his questions just telling him that he ought to read the books. Still working on convincing him.

2 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Sweet! I am currently doing the classics reading challenge and the Harry Potter reading challenge. Have you been stalking me? Just kidding. I think it's awesome. Good luck. I actually haven't started on H.P. yet. I figure I have until the end of next July so why rush things.

kt said...

Not trying to get you to read more classics, no. More trying to get more people to talk about their books or try some challenges (maybe do a few that I'm doing?) or something. I don't know what I was thinking, actually. Just that I'm having fun with them and completely obsessed? I have four going right now. ;)