Monday, February 16, 2009

REALLY?!?!


So we went to Lowes today. They have the slightly smaller than normal parking spot. But I was parked perfectly centered. I was actually proud of myself. When we come out this white van is parked next to us. I couldn't get the door open far enough for Henry to get in. He had to get in the other side and I leaned in sideways to get him buckled. This guy really couldn't just re-park real quick?!?!

3 comments:

kt said...

Grrrr, so annoying. So, he's slanted a bit so I'm guessing they might not have smacked your car getting out.

I hate it when vans park so close on my drivers side because their door slides so their kids can still get out, what about me? I haven't dented them yet trying to get me in, but I've told myself if it happens I won't feel bad.

EmmaP said...

probably inexperience of driving/parking such a big vehicle. either that or he was towing and extra-wide-load passenger and she needed more room on her side...

Apryle Moss said...

people like that drive me crazy. It makes me so mad when people do that. Hey how are you doing by the way. How are you feeling. When do you find out what you are having. Keep in touch.