Sunday, December 28, 2008

True . . . .

Guess what!

What?

You can't have a camel for a pet.

Why not?

They spit.

(Thank you Libby)

3 comments:

kt said...

What would we do without Disney movies to teach our children? ;)

Actually I wouldn't mind a camel for a pet. OK, not as a pet, but I did once offer to let a camel come spend the day in my yard. (They eat that annoying weed that rules our backyard. I wasn't the only one to offer my yard for a snack.)

EmmaP said...

HAHAHA! so guess what I just heard on the radio the other day!?!?!?!

they said in Austrailia apparently they have an ABUNDANCE OF CAMELS!!! Thus, the government in ENCOURAGING people to eat camel! can you believe it???

Lisa Gibson said...

Wow. I am learning new things about camels. I knew they spit, but you never know what your kids are going to say when they ask such weird questions!