Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Attitude

Last Sunday Mike and I were sitting up on the stand with the choir after the sacrament had been passed and I had arranged for a young woman to sit with the kids. She brought a friend with her, its ok, I promise, both really good kids, 18 yrs old and in our sunday school class. They were doing a pretty good job, the kids weren't bugging anyone. Actually really good for my kids. At one point Henry dissapears. I finally notice him rolling around under the benches. They keep trying to get him to sit up and sit on the bench. Not happening.

Then Libby disapears. So girl #1 says: Libby come sit on the bench please.

Libby ignores her

Girl #2 says: Libby you need to come sit on the bench please.

Libby: I heard her the first time thank you very much!

They both die trying to control their laughter.

2 comments:

kt said...

Perfect!

I love it when you get to laugh at those moments (and even more when others can laugh at it).

Lisa Gibson said...

But I hate at the same time that you feel like an awful parent!