I was going through the little notebook that I keep in my purse for such occasions: Henry in car: Why'd you kiss daddy? Mom: because I like him Libby/Henry: And then you married her! Henry: You're a genius Buddy!
I have to agree, you do have cute kids! (Though I have to admit to feeling like I'm missing some back story here with the whole "and then you married her" chorus, care to share?)
3 comments:
That kid is so insanely cute I just don't think I can take it much longer...
:)
I have to agree, you do have cute kids! (Though I have to admit to feeling like I'm missing some back story here with the whole "and then you married her" chorus, care to share?)
Six weeks until I can hug them again!
Too cute! Have fun at the game. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment