Sunday, June 8, 2008

DISNEYLAND

We are only going to have internet today so I am going to tell you what we did last night and what we plan to do the rest of the time. When we get home I can update this and put up pictures.
We made it here in ten and a half hours with two stops. (WAHOO!) We got here early enough that we were able to go to downtown Disney and see Kungfoo Panda, or however you spell it. We give it four thumbs up! While we were waiting for the movie we walked around and saw some of the great stores that they have. The Lego store was a big hit. I got some pictures of the kids and Mike with R2-D2 and Darth Vader, Lego style. There was also a gynormous giraffe made out of Legos. We also got a picture of Libby in the Libby Lu store. We also wandered through the Disney store, no LGM yet mom. But I do know that there is a LGM store in Disneyland, we will check it out tomorrow. They had a lot of live music in downtown, Henry finally let me dance with him, we had a lot of fun.
I am almost better. So right now Mike is out seeing how long it will take to walk down the street to Disneyland so we know when we need to leave for Breakfast with Mickey tomorrow. After that we plan on seeing lots of princesses and hopefully Buzz and getting lots of signatures. I think the kids are getting excited about rides as they saw some yesterday but they were in California Adventure. I hope this all works out.
We will also go to Disneyland on Tuesday.
Then Wednesday it is get up and drive home day. The drive down was actually not that bad. The kids did relatively well. Lets hope they do as well on the way back.

No comments: