Hey there Lisa, I can't believe that Henry is 3. Hayden still has another 5 weeks. Thank goodness because I am not ready. I hope that Henry had a happy birthday. We need to get together, but it might be easier when you get out for the summer. Hey I have a blog. It is http://bamoss.blogspot.com. It has been so long and we need to talk. I hope that you are enjoying your house and living out here again. Talk to you later
Hey Lisa I had a comment all typed up and it was suddenly gone so here we go again. I can't believe that Henry is 3. I hope that he had a good birthday. I am glad that I still have until June to get Hayden's birthday and Ellie's birthday stuff ready. We need to stay in touch better it has been way to long. Maybe when you are done with work for the summer we will have some time to do something. I still need to come and see your house. I also have a blog here is my address http://bamoss.blogspot.com Take care
LOL - he took you literally, huh? (about singing happy birthday, and he blew out the candle...)
Si saw the still of the second video - "GRANDPA!" He kept asking to watch his cousins, but he was down for a nap when they started working so he'll have to watch them later.
Thank you for sharing them, they are so cute. I miss you all SO much more now. I cannot wait to see you all in a few weeks!!
Oh, and what on earth was in his cake that you had to use such a scary knife?! Eek.
It is an icecream cake. I have started REALLy liking those as you can serve everything at once. So, it was pretty darn hard to cut through. Grandpa didn't really like the green frosting but Green is Henry's favorite color.
5 comments:
He looks so cute sitting there! My silly internet isn't letting the video work right now, but he still looks cute in the still there.
Hope the rest of his birthday went as well as earlier in the day. Wish we could have given him his hug ourselves!
Hey there Lisa, I can't believe that Henry is 3. Hayden still has another 5 weeks. Thank goodness because I am not ready. I hope that Henry had a happy birthday. We need to get together, but it might be easier when you get out for the summer. Hey I have a blog. It is http://bamoss.blogspot.com. It has been so long and we need to talk. I hope that you are enjoying your house and living out here again. Talk to you later
Hey Lisa I had a comment all typed up and it was suddenly gone so here we go again. I can't believe that Henry is 3. I hope that he had a good birthday. I am glad that I still have until June to get Hayden's birthday and Ellie's birthday stuff ready. We need to stay in touch better it has been way to long. Maybe when you are done with work for the summer we will have some time to do something. I still need to come and see your house. I also have a blog here is my address http://bamoss.blogspot.com
Take care
LOL - he took you literally, huh? (about singing happy birthday, and he blew out the candle...)
Si saw the still of the second video - "GRANDPA!" He kept asking to watch his cousins, but he was down for a nap when they started working so he'll have to watch them later.
Thank you for sharing them, they are so cute. I miss you all SO much more now. I cannot wait to see you all in a few weeks!!
Oh, and what on earth was in his cake that you had to use such a scary knife?! Eek.
It is an icecream cake. I have started REALLy liking those as you can serve everything at once. So, it was pretty darn hard to cut through. Grandpa didn't really like the green frosting but Green is Henry's favorite color.
Post a Comment