Friday, July 6, 2007

Wild Child

I guess I always thought Henry would have the first "no-no", for lack of a better word, that would be bad enough that no punishment would be needed. Instead tonight after we put the kids to bed after about forty-five minutes we heard a huge thud coming from the kids rooms. I went up there and Libby had apparently been hanging from the curtains and they just couldn't hold her weight anymore. I think she was standing on her bed hanging when it happened and she ended up on the floor. She was crying because the rod hit her on the head. She even said at one point that she was twisting around. I think the bonk on the head and the fright of having it give out on her was punishment enough. Her conclusion from it all was, "You don't hang on the curtains because they will bonk you on the head." A very good conclusion if you ask me! Lesson learned.

No comments: